CLOUD COMPUTING APPLICATIONS FOR BUSINESS
Cloud computing is a technology that uses the Internet to store, process data and application on virtual cloud, i.e. instead of hardware storage (CPU/Hard Disk) the data can be accessed anytime, anywhere by simply logging into your computer system/mobile. Participant will get hands-on practical experience of cloud computing.
- Manage your data from anywhere.
- How to use your gadgets (laptops, tablets and smart phones, etc.) to improve work efficiency and productivity.
- Capture all your ideas, thoughts and images in many different ways, e.g. with voice, notes or images. You can even record your meetings, interviews, speeches and ideas, create lists, add voice or text attachments and share your files with friends or your team.
- Will help you to choose which tool (among thousands of apps) for your business.
- How to secure your data and device(s).
Who should attend?
- Anyone wants to improve ICT skills including Managers, business owners, directors, students, etc.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who are relying on these savvy tools to help their businesses grow and run more smoothly
BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF ICT.
Theory, participatory discussion, and practical.
- Participants should come with either LAPTOP OR TABLET OR SMART-PHONE.
- Your tablet or smart-phone should have at least 500MB Internet bundle.
- Your device should have power for at least 3 hours.
The fees for the Training is TZS 20,000/- (to be reviewed from time to time), Undergraduate Students studying at SJUT will get 50% discount.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Through Bank Name: CRDB,
A/C Name: SJUT Consultancy
A/C Number: 01J1082863800 or ONLY SJUT's STUDENTS by Cash in CICT office
DATE, TIME AND VENUE
EVERY SATURDAY at Main Campus, Computer Labs, from 9:30am-2pm.
All participants will be provided with certificates of attendance.